- regular monthly meetings March through November on the first Monday with second Monday meetings if the first Monday falls on a holiday
- be a support to each other in kindness
- Friendly Visitor mission for any parish member desiring a visit or regular visits
- Support ministries international and locally:
- the India Ministry with contributions to support cataract surgery in the Diocese of Durgapur, India
- women’s personal hygiene products for Ministries in Community
All are welcome to join us.
March 6 – Church library – Sue Kaatz, hostess – Getting reacquainted…share something we might not know about you!
April 3 – at home of Marilyn Jacobs – Speaker Beth McLaren on her spiritual journey
May 1 – at home of Sarah Swart – speaker Mary Perrin on India ministry
June 5, 6:30pm – at home of Arlene McEwen – annual potluck, bring a dish to pass
July 10 – location church library – flower arranging by Norma Stancati – bring a vase and some cut flowers
Aug 7 – at home of Rosie Sillars – speaker Ministry in Community
Sept 11, 6:30pm – parishwide event – speakers on monastic orders: Abbot Andrew from St Gregory’s Abbey and Sarah Swart, Associate Order of St Helena
Oct 2 – Speaker – Hospitality House
Nov 6 – dinner out
Meetings are at 7pm unless noted otherwise. Program year is March through November.